Spring is the time of the year for renewal and growth…and bringing more light into our lives. Which, for us, means it’s time for the annual National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) conference! This year we head to Los Angeles to join organizers from across the country – and even across the world – to get educated and to network.
We hope to gain lots of new knowledge and resources to share with you and help our clients. Some of the topics we’ll be learning:
- Using technologies, such as Evernote, to work more efficiently
- Techniques for better helping people who are chronically disorganized
- Building organizing teams to expedite projects
- How to better help clients who are compulsive buyers
- Helping efficiently preserve and manage our clients’ ballooning digital photo collections
- Making household moves easier
At the large expo hall filled with vendors of organizing products and services we’ll be on the lookout for must-have solutions to share with you. Vendors include Smead®, Target®, Fujitsu, Julie Morgenstern, Freedom Filer® and Brother®.
How many organizers does it take to change a lightbulb? We expect over a thousand enthusiastic professionals to join us in LA for this enlightening experience.
Don’t miss out! Follow our live daily tweets from @JunkDrawerNotes for fun tips and products.